The Range Rover Sport was released in the UK in early 2005?
A rough idea of things to come was given
with the Range Stormer concept in
It shares the 'T5' "platform" of the
- Range Rover Sport 2005 (LR project code L320)
- Loa 4885mm, height 1784mm, wheelbase 2745mm (108"),
- V8 petrol, 4.2L supercharged, 395bhp at 5750rpm, 410 lb-ft at 2500rpm
- V8 petrol, 4.4L, 200bhp
- TDV6 diesel, 2.7L turbo-charged, 190bhp
- Transmission 6-spd ZF auto ZF, 2-speed transfer case
- Suspension all indep. air-springs, brakes disc/disc
2009, model year 2010 (10MY), on sale late 2009 in .au:
previous 3.6 litre TDV8 engine continues,
new 3.0 litre twin turbo diesel, 5.0 litre V8 petrol and supercharged petrol
2013, March 13:
An all new Range Rover Sport premiered at the New York Motor SHow.