- TVR: A British, small scale builder of sports cars.
- 1947: Trevor Wilkinson formed 'Trevcar Motors'.
- 1954: 'TVR Engineering' became 'TVR'.
- 2004: Nikolay Smolensky bought TVR.
- 2006-2007: TVR went broke.
There seemed to be moves to revive TVR.
- 2011, November:
There were reports that TVRs were again available, to order,
with 6.2-litre Chevrolet V8s.
- 2012 July: The final end of the road?...
- 2013 June:
¿But there again ...
Nikolay Smolensky sold what remained of TVR
to Les Edgar of 'TVR Automotive Ltd'.
- 2015 June:
TVR reported that that it would be back
with a new 2-seat, Cosworth V8, sports car
- 2016 March 22:
TVR announced that its new factory would be built
wat Ebbw Vale in South Wales