- Haskell is a functional programming (FP)
Haskell is a very "pure" language, being lazy and free of side-effects,
however input-output (IO) and
other changes to the outside world can be made --
- The Haskell-98 subset was
standardised c1998, but most
compilers and interpreters offer experimental extensions.
- "The Haskell 2010 report was published in July 2010" --
- [Programming Examples].
- The Haskell community is active:
c2003, 2016, ...
Haskell and libraries,
- ghc latest ...
- [documentation /
- also try .../ghc/ for old versions